CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! :) youtube.com/jayrmolina
NO MIRROR MAKEUP CHALLENGE
COTTON BALL CHALLENGE
CHUBBY BUNNY CHALLENGE
WHAT’S IN MY MOUTH CHALLENGE
CHECK IT OUT! :D
IT’S MY 20TH BIRTHDAY AND JUST FOR THAT I DYED MY HAIR PINK AND I AM ALSO GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW I DO MY MAKEUP!
It shall be an interesting video and I’m excited for you to see it.
This was meant to be two different videos that’s why you see me back with blonde hair when I start with my makeup. But I decided it was better to combine the two. (:
I won’t be disclosing the makeup products I use in this video. I shall save that for another time. :)
THE CAPTION OF THIS THUMBNAIL EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHAT YOU’LL SEE IN THIS VIDEO! HOPE YOU ENJOY! AND TODAY IS MY 20TH BDAY! WOOOOH!
HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON! More videos coming in the future!
INTRO TO MY NEW CHANNEL!
THIS IS THE FIRST VIDEO AND THERE WILL BE TONS MORE SOON SO SUBSCRIBE AND STAY TUNED!
BETTER QUALITY VIDEOS COMING UP SOON!
I watched quite the inspirational video on Youtube today about becoming successful in the beauty industry. One thing’s for sure…Many of us want to stay and look/feel young and beautiful, which means this multi-billion dollar industry will always offer many opportunities for aspiring beauticians.
It’s like sophomore year all over again with my aspirations, but this time with whole new goals because obviously becoming a pharmacist was never going to be my doorway to success, it just isn’t me. I was only thinking about the money. Like they say, when you do something you love, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Here are my goals that I’ve come up with (I obviously can’t stop thinking about this stuff):
1. Get into beauty school (San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology: A Paul Mitchell Partner Program)
2. Work my ass off both at school and at work. Won’t get anywhere without sacrifice.
3. Graduate and pass my board exam and get licensed.
4. Apprentice and build clientele or get hired at a high end salon or some other beauty company…Maybe work for Sephora or MAC too, to get more makeup experience and knowledge…would definitely leave Starbucks if I get to make more money hehe.
5. Build a website and market myself. Maybe make blogs, start doing editorial work. Work for a fashion company…Network Network NETWORK until I get into the entertainment industry (styling for actors/models/celebrities/etc). FUN!!!!
6. Pay off my loans!!!! And also keep getting education! EDUCATION is KEY!
7. Start a business/expand into merchandising or manufacturing beauty products
8. Become an educator
9. Make SIX FIGURES!…or MORE!
10. ….and MAYBE become the FOUNDING FATHER of a high end beauty and marketing school.
Thank you San Francisco. For a while, I thought you had nothing to offer for me, but now I can say that you have given me something to look forward to and I hope it doesn’t disappoint. Now waiting to hear back from my financial advisor and admissions counselor. I hope they still have a spot for me. Just wanna hurry up with all the paperwork and financial aid stuff already so I can enroll my ass.
My take on “Let It Go” from Disney’s ‘Frozen’
DEMI LOVATO VERSION!
IM FUCKIN PISSING
I CANT FUCKING HANDLE THIS BUT OMG I’M SO GLAD THAT I CLICKED THAT BUTTON. FUCKING CLICK IT
Craigery is just really fucking fantastic.